Thursday, December 3, 2009

Updates / Special offer on March trip

Well, I've been away from the Internet for the entire month of November while in Mexico. I can't really say I'm sorry, since it was an unbelievable month. A week celebrating Día de los Muertos with Guillermo Erickson-Sauza and the Los Abuelos family, 10 days leading a great Experience Tequila trip and 2 solid weeks of mezcal research in Oaxaca! I'll post reports and photos soon, but for now....

I've got to raise my prices in 2010, unfortunately. But to avoid doing so too suddenly, I'm offering the March 9-19 trip at the old price ($1400/person) to those who pay a deposit before January 1, 2010. After the New Year, the price is going up to $1700. With the dollar down and both prices and taxes rising in Mexico, I am simply losing too much money at the old price. I'll open up the books (and show my apartment!) to anyway worried that I am getting rich off this.

The January deadline is firm, and an incredible deal, so contact me ASAP to pay your deposit and ensure your spot on the March trip.

Labels: , , , ,